2010 is here

And I've just come back from a wonderful 3 week holiday to Canada where we went skiing at Whistler Blackcomb. We all had a fabulous time; especially Mr 3.5yo who loved his ski school so much he went skiing every day!

So needless to say I've been doing other things and so no craftiness has yet been undertaken this year. I had planned on some knitting whilst we were away but there was no time for that so I will be starting the shirt I had planned for Isla shortly. However, Ned will be starting preschool in 2 weeks time and he will need a new bag. So following on from another crafty bloggers gorgeous bag, I will be starting Ned's this week. He has picked which fabric he wants so now I just need a few other bits and pieces to get started.

Whilst I plan to keep crafting this year, I don't plan on having any major lists. I'm going to keep it simple and less stressful by just making what is wanted/needed as it is needed with only forward planning for things like presents. I've also decided that I don't want to take the fun out of my craft as it is my most enjoyable past time so I have decided that whilst I may still offer things for sale in my madeit store occasionally, they will mainly be things that I have knit but don't fit my kids, or things that I have to make because I really love them, have the time, but don't necessarily have a need for right now. I'm not going to make things deliberately to stock the store.

Well I am still unpacking so better get back to it.

Comments