Sewing - yippee

My organisational skills since Ned has started school have taken a bit of a bashing. However, I am finally getting into the rhythm of things and I have found some time over the last few weeks to slot in a bit of sewing.

For a Potholder Swap on EB

Butterflies, Pinwheel and "Retro" (only 3 of the 5 pictured)


Quilts for Queensland

12.5" (approx) Nine patch disappearing, pinwheel, heart, and log cabin blocks


Also, just a quick note that if you are in Australia or NZ, you can also help raise donations for the victims of the Christchurch Earthquake by bidding on Auctions currently underway by Handmade for Christchurch.

My thoughts and prayers are also with the people of Japan at the moment. I cannot begin to fathom being caught up in such horrifying circumstances as has and are continuing to unfold there.

Comments