OK, so I suck...

at keeping up to date with this blog. Seems even once a week is a stretch at the moment. But you know what, that's OK. It means I am super busy in my real life and whilst that can make me a bit frazzled I do love being busy :)

I have managed a bit of dyeing recently, with some help from the creative artist (aged 4).

This one is eerily similar to another one Ned dyed earlier and it is thus called "Neds Rainbow #2
Needs rewinding after a bit of a tangle

These are actually 2 x 100g BWM Luxury destined to be a hoodie for the 2yo along with matching pale pink trim.

I've currently got around 3 things on the needles including a soaker for a knit along, am about to sign up for a Tikki knit along in Nov, have offered to knit a test for amazing knitter Shannon, and have a 5 point list of Christmas related crafts in an EB Christmas Craft along. It is likely I have bitten off more than I can chew but as long as I get half the things on my list done I'll be happy. Like I said, I love being busy :)

Comments