Party Season

Its May and the party season has begun. My little man turned 4 yesterday! I can hardly believe it, it has gone so quick. I have been flat out with birthdays (there are about 15-20, no joke, in the next 2-3 weeks).

I have been completely neglecting the sewing machine (well until today that was when I managed a couple of pairs of pants) and have been focussed on getting a pair of customs (XXL) - see below - finished and a few personal knits for immediate family finished. Once that is done I want to get a couple of new "licenses to knit" so I can make and sell some lovely new knits. I had hoped to start selling some girls headbands soon but I simply have not had the time. Add to that a hectic few weeks and I think it will more than likely be on the backburner until the end of June. By which time I should have quite a few to list.

I have lots planned/that I would like to do and just not enough hours in the day. Combine numerous birthdays, a few illnesses and an almost 2 year old who has decided day sleeps are over-rated and I become fairly limited with craft time. Hence why I tend to knit more than I sew (I can take it with me).

Anyway, just a quick update on my neglected blog.

Comments