Ravelympics

Woo hoo! And she wins a place on a the podium! I have completed my baby cot/pram granny square blanket for the Ravelympics using scraps, half and full balls of old (mostly spotlight) yarn. Things weren't looking too promising for a while there but I put a lot of time and effort into getting it finished over the past 4 days and I am so proud that I got it done.

Here is the medal winner....

IMG_1215

I am also pleased to announce that my crochet has gone from "beyond slower than snails pace" to "reasonable pace". Well, reasonably quick enough for me to complete edgings etc now without them taking a half a life time.

I also want to take time to congratulate the real Aussie Winter Olympics Competitors. Whether or not you win a medal, you are all amazingly talented and make us all proud.

Till next time....

Comments