Neds Kindy Bag

Last week I made Ned's Kindy bag using the MadebyRae Toddler Backpack pattern, Michael Miller "Bots and Robots" fabric (picked by Ned), Yellow Homespun Cotton, Cotton Canvas, Wool Quilting Batting, Green Piping, Plastic Strap Adjusters and Nylon Webbing (all of which I already had except the strap adjusters). It turned out beautifully and Ned loves it. I just need to add his iron-on Name tag to it and it is finished. Just in time for Preschool to start next week.

Neds Kindy Bag 1

Neds Kindy Bag 2 Neds Kindy Bag 3


Comments

  1. Love the bright, fun colours! Such a great pattern, isn't it? I think I have to ind time to make a few more myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pattern. I was surprised at just how easy and quick it was. I also love the different looks you can get by changing the fabric. I can see many of these being made :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment