New favourite and hard work....

I have a new favourite pair of longies now


They are Size Medium and made using Cestari Colombia (Concordia) in "Tiffany's Chocolates" colourway by Jolly Jumbuck. Contrast is Woolganics Grapefruit Moon. I love, love, love the colourway, especially when combined with the woolganics, but I'm not all that in love with the Cestari. My gauge was way off (very weird, normally I'm spot on) so I knit it up on 4.5mm needles as the pattern called for but used stitch no.s for bulky rather than worsted/aran. In addition, I found it a bit hard to knit with; it made my hands hurt. But it is beautifully thick and soft so maybe it can redeem itself during wear.

I have started the cot bumper. All main pieces are cut and sewn (if needed). I just need to pin them together with the batting, add in the ties (I'm doing Velcro backed strips so this is going to take some time) and then sew it all together. I think it will look fab when done. Here's a sneak peak (hahaha):
Better get back to the kidlets.

Comments