Knitting

I have retired from sewing (for now) and am concentrating on my knitting. I do want to make a few more outfits for my little one and some more nappies but I want to wait until she is born first (plus I am nesting and the house is tidy at the moment).
I have just finished a cardigan and matching bonnet for my bub to be born soon and am happy with the finished project, although I do find the sizings with the drops patterns tend to run a bit big for my bubs/kids. I knitted the newborn size but I think it will be more like a 3-6 months size. Not to worry, I will use it more like a dress until then and fold the sleeves up :)


I am currently working on a long cardigan for myself and a scarf to match a headband I already knit. I figure these are things I can also work on in hospital (if I have some time free). You can see more info on my ravelry profile (arik).
Off to post elsewhere...

Comments