Busy Busy Busy

OK, so you may have noticed the new link in my sidebar! I've just discovered ravelry and I think its fab. I'm always losing track of which knitting projects I am working on/want to work on etc. and now I have a much easier way to do it. Plus I can search for patterns etc and look at what others are up to. Plus people can see what I am doing as well (including some of the things I have written about here). Anyway, enough about that...

I have recently completed a pair of newborn longies for bubba. I was trying out a new pattern so just used some boyish wool I had in my stash and decided to try embroidery for the first time. I think it turned out pretty well (pics don't do them justice as you can't see the greens in the pants very well):


I have also started a new jumper for this bubba (the second thing I have made for her) and here is a progress pic:


I've also been sewing up a storm. Ned needed a new pillow for the lounge room as he and his Daddy were fighting over the big cushion Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org so I decided to make one the same size (60x60cm)but with a Lightning McQueen cover (Disney Cars is Neds favourite movie) so here it is:

I'm really happy with how it turned out, Ned loves it and there's no more arguing. I also got a snap press for my birthday (YAY) and I have ben using it to make some more nappies for Ned as he has outgrown a lot of his now. The ones I have made have turned out great but are in the wash so I will post pics later when they are clean. I Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org my new snap press and my next task is to make some all in one bodysuits for bubba so she has some unique ones (aka not pink). Well that's a mammoth post so I think I will leave it there.

Comments

Post a Comment