I've Been Busy

I've finally managed to finish a few things and thought I'd take the time to show you some of them. The first is the pair of longies I've been talking about for months - finally finished and here they are:


The second is a pair of fleece pants I've made for Ned. These will be kept for around the house only as they look like PJs. In fact I might use them for that purpose. Ned loves them. I have made another pair in Navy Blue Cotton/Polyester which are a lot nicer for wearing around (no pic - in the wash atm).


The following is a pull on fleece soaker which I made following Katrinas Quick Sew Diaper Pattern. I've sewn an extra layer into the wet zone for added protection from leaks. It's an XXL which I based on Neds thigh measurement but it has ended up waaaaay too big. Otherwise though I am really happy with how easy it was to make and the final result looks really good so I am going to make another in a Large tomorrow and see how that fits. Once I find the size that works I will make a stack of them as I need more night covers.





I've also been making some Security blankies with tags (i.e. taggy/taggie blankets). They are so easy to make and look great. I've given some to friends as baby shower gifts and they loved them. I've made one for Ned (who always plays with it) and another for bubba. The following is a picture of Neds (bubbas is upstairs in a cupboard and I can't be bothered getting it). They have one side minky and the other side is usually fleece but I've used flannel on Neds because it was a prototype (I like fleece better). His is the only one I haven't added a link/ring for connecting to a pram etc. yet because I doubt it will be coming out with us:




I've also been scrapbooking but that's another post. Anyway, that is a mammoth post so I will be leaving to do other stuff now...

Comments